Sunday, April 3, 2016

La-Chef BBQ Grill Mat-As Seen on TV-Set of 4 (2 Grill Mats 1 Baking Mat 1 Grill Mesh)-Reuseable-Leave Grill Marks & Flavor Intact-Lifetime Guarantee

My father in law has a set of these and my husband said he just had to have some. This 2 pack of grill liners by A.N.R Trade are very thick compared to his which makes them seem more durable. After reading I see they are 50% thicker than compared brands. They are large in size measuring 16" x 13"X0.01". They are coated with PTFE non-stick solution and wipe of clean very easily. Very much reusable. You can use these in the oven or on the grill. I have used mine on the grill and when the meat gets tender, it no longer falls through on me. These are so handy and when make a great gift for man or woman. I highly recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment