Saturday, April 23, 2016

Baby Boy Ribbon Pacifier Clips. Pack of 4 Super Cute Soothie Holders From Stuff4Tots. Stylish and Functional. The Best Way to Keep Baby's Binky Clean and Reachable! Strong, Durable and Easy to Use (Baby Product)

I love these clips! They are very colorful and bold and with a little boy design. They work great with the Pacifiers we got from the hospital which were my babies favorites. I also REALLY LOVE how clean they come! I just stick them in the washing machine with the clothes and they come out looking like new! This surprised me because I thought they looked like they were made similar to a seat belt which are usually difficult to clean. They are so handy. No more digging for binky and short enough not to have to worry about choking hazards. Definitely recommend to fellow mommies. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment