Sunday, April 10, 2016

InstaNatural Niacinamide 5% Face Serum - Vitamin B3 Anti Aging Moisturizer for Skin - Diminishes Appearance of Acne, Breakouts, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Dark Spots, Age Spots & Hyperpigmentation - 2 OZ

This serum was tried on a whim from an offer. I absolutely love this serum. I am prone to breakouts however I have insanely sensitive skin. I cannot use any products that are related to acne because it makes me skin 10x worse. This serum has cleared up any blemishes I had and I have not been getting more. It is such a gentle serum and it smells fabulous. My face feels like it can breathe again. The vitamin b3 and antioxidants it really combat on keeping your skin healthy. Bottom line, I would highly recommend this as it truly changed my skin. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment