Wednesday, April 13, 2016

InstaNatural Thermal Protector Hair Spray - Best Heat Protectant Against Flat Iron - With Organic Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin B5 & Sunflower Seed Oil - Prevents Dryness, Damage & Split Ends - 8 OZ

I have fine, near tailbone length hair. I don't use a flat iron but do use a hair dryer daily. I spray six sprays of this (3 per side) into my wet hair, brush with a seamless comb, and then air dry with a wooden paddle brush. The results are shiny, frizz-free hair. I feel this product helps to cut down on my drying time and the best thing about it is it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave my hair greasy like so many other products do. If you have fine hair and difficulty finding products that won't make your hair greasy/oily this product is for you! I have almost used a whole bottle of it and will need to re-order soon. I've always been a fan of the Instanatural line because of the results on my hair and the natural ingredients and I am someone with long hair who has tried SEVERAL products. I totally recommended. This product was offered at low cost for the purpose of inspection and for an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment