Saturday, April 23, 2016

Beautonics Advanced Hair Straightener Brush ★ NEW #1 2016 ★ Safest Anti Scald, Anti Static Protection ★ Instant Magic Silky Straight Styling ★ Massage Straightening Irons, Detangling Hair Brush ★ Gold (Misc.)

I ordered this brush hair straightener for my 9 year old daughter. She has been wanting a straight iron but I feel she is still to young to handle a regular flat iron. When I saw this, I knew this is what she needed to feel more independent in fixing her own hair. She has naturally curly hair and of course, wants it straight. It is temperature range from 176 - 450 ℉. We set hers to 425 because of her curls. It takes about 30 seconds to warm up. So easy for her to use, she simple for her to use. She simply brushes her hair repeatedly. I also worry about her leaving it plugged in and on and I now don't have to worry with the auto shutoff feature. This is just perfect for tweens. Of course, she loves it's pink. Definitely recommend and would make a great gift for this age. Prefectly safe. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment