Saturday, April 30, 2016

Glow in The Dark Pacifier Clip Set (Boys) - 3 Pack - Including MAM and NUK Silicon Adapters - Never Lose a Paci Even in The Dark - One Year Guarantee (Baby Product)

I love these clips! They are very colorful and bold and are unisex design. I love the fact they glow in the dark. Leads you right to binky! They work great with the Pacifiers we got from the hospital which were my babies favorites. I also REALLY LOVE how clean they come! I just stick them in the washing machine with the clothes and they come out looking like new! This surprised me because I thought they looked like they were made similar to a seat belt which are usually difficult to clean. They are so handy. No more digging for binky and short enough not to have to worry about choking hazards. Definitely recommend to fellow mommies. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment