Saturday, April 30, 2016

EGF Serum-Epidermal Growth Factor Serum Regulating Cell Growth, Proliferation & Differentiation to Shoal Deep Wrinkles, Erase Fine Lines, Tighten Flabby Skin and Lift Sagged Neck.

When EGF serum by Maxlife Usa went on sale, I decided to give it a try. I already have a face serum I use for day that I love, but felt a more "heavy duty" serum for night, that targeted age-related issues: lines, dullness, slackness...etc. might be in order. Let me say, that within a week of using it on my face and neck nightly, two co-workers asked me "what I was doing" - my skin looked so fresh, I looked younger....one even thought it looked like I had Botox.... the ONLY difference was I had started using EGF serum. I am really excited to see what a month, 2 months of use will do.... my co-workers had no idea I was using something new on my face. I don't see any major difference, but even before the comments, felt my skin/face looked better in the morning. It comes in a 1.5 ounce bottle. Will keep everyone posted. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment