Monday, April 4, 2016

Plastic & Trim Restorer - Best for Shining & Darkening Worn Out Plastic, Vinyl & Rubber Surfaces - Protects Cars & Motorcycles from Rain, Salt & Dirt - Prevents Fading & Cracking - 8 OZ - TriNova

Wow. This plastic & trim restorer is a miracle worker. It comes in an 8 ounce bottle which is pretty generous because it does not take much. I used this and applied it with the applicator that was provided to my dashboard and steering wheel that is already dull and fading fast. This stuff instantly hydrates it and makes it shiny and darkens the dry look. Best part is, it stays like this for up to two weeks in my car, I can't speak for others. I just freshen it up at that point and it's like new again. The greasy restorer is very similar to armour all however I have noticed in the last few years, armour all doesn't seem to stay looking good as long as it used to. I think I found my new restorer. Love it and highly recommend this! I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment