Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Jacquard Fabric Throw Pillow Case with Organizer Pockets for Remote Controls and Accessories 18x18 in

I absolutely love this pillow case cover by Parallax Design. What an innovative pillow case to keep everything organized. I can't tell you how irritated I get when I get my dinner ready in front of me on the coffee table, sit to relax just to get up and search for my remote for 10 minutes or more sometimes. Usually it's stuffed in the cushions somewhere. I took this beautiful Jacquard Fabric case and covered my 18 x 18 throw pillow and never lose it anymore. It looks beautiful yet organized. Kudos to the people making this. Would make a great gift for anyone really. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment