Friday, April 22, 2016

5 Position Mop And Broom Holder Organizer - Come With 2 Extra Single Holders - Holds Up to 11 Tools - Strong, Sturdy, Long Lasting - Holds Great - 1 Year Warranty - By DOKO-IN

I ordered this broom mop holder by Winomo and have already easily screwed it into the wall. Before I ordered one of these, we use to store brooms and mops all over the place. I must admit, I was skeptical since this was offered to me at low cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. Now I use this and they are all stored in one location and easy to get to. It has held up very well, and is very affordable here on this website. Overall, I'm impressed with quality and will recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment