Thursday, April 14, 2016

InstaNatural Eye Gel - Cream for Wrinkles, Dark Circles, Crows Feet, Redness & Bags - Anti Aging Moisturizer for Men & Women - Eraser with Hyaluronic Acid Lifts & Firms Saggy Under Eye Skin - 1.7 OZ (Health and Beauty)

I wake up with puffy, dark circles under my eyes every morning. I received this in the mail after awakening and even my husband pointed out my eyes looking brighter. I'm so tired of hearing, "you look tired". That is now coming to an end! It definitely is no overnight miracle cream... It takes time. Has hyaluronic acid which is becoming pretty popular in facial creams due to it's benefits to the skin. It is full of organic blends of all types. They are listed below. Deionized Water, Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend, Periwinkle, Organic Licorice, Wildcrafted Eye Bright, Wildcrafted Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Frankincense, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin Bottom line, I would definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment