Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pet Stain & Odor Remover Eliminator - With Advanced Enzyme Cleaner Formula - Best for Removing Old & New Pet Stains from Both Dogs & Cats - Safe on Carpet, Wood, Tile & More - 32 OZ - TriNova (Misc.)

Wow. I ordered this Pet Stain and Odor Remover by TriNova to eliminate the nasty cat per smell from my carpet and this did just that. I've tried so many different products to no avail. I've tried natural ways such as vinegar, etc... yet I could never completely remove it because my female cat went right back and dI'd it again. This 32 ounce spray bottle has natural enzymes that eats away the odor and stain. Fortunately, I was able to get the stain before but never the smell until now. I'm so thankful I came across this. I am still beyond impressed that she has not did it again. Best part about it is that it safe around my children and pets. Highly recommend! I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment