Sunday, April 10, 2016

InstaNatural Night Cream - Best Moisturizer for Face - With 5% Niacinamide, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Argan & Rosehip Oil - Natural & Organic - Reduces Appearance of Acne, Skin Spots & Wrinkles - 3.4 OZ

Pros: Effective; Easy To Use; Good Value; Lightweight I've been using this product off and on for about a year in between my Botox injections. Every time I decide or remember to put it on, I always get compliments on how radiant my skin looks. It fills in the lines, and dries very quickly. Leaves my skin very soft, even my husband's dry hands can feel it. I love the price, and it almost does the exact same thing as the injections. I highly recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment