Thursday, April 14, 2016

Chalkboard Labels Mega Bundle: 92 Chalkboard Paint Labels Stickers for Jars+White Liquid Chalk Marker+Magnetic Shopping List+Erasable Black Marker- All in One Set! Organize Your Home, Kitchen, Office.

Wow, these are awesome chalkboard stickers. This set comes with everything you need to get organized. It comes with 92 assorted styles and sizes vinyl decals that are reusable over and over. It also has chalk marker, dry erase pen to go with 8x6 inch dry erase magnetic shopping list. I recently had a metal shed put in at my house and have been packing stuff up in storage totes and these labels are excellent for when I decide to switch totes to something else. They range from medium to small. I definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment