Thursday, March 31, 2016

Silicone Anti-Slip Bath Mat [White 16" x 28"] Latex and PVC Free, The Original Silicone Non-Slip Anti-Bacterial Bathmats for tub - Slip-Resistant Bathtub Mats with Non-slip suction cups

So, I ordered this rectangular Antislip bath mat for my shower. After my daughter has taken a few falls, I finally gave in to get one. I was hesitant because I had one previously however it molded so quickly, I tossed it and have not thought about another one.. until now. This rubber mat sticks well to the surface of my shower. It has a slight texture to it for better grip however it does not affect the comfort of it. It measures 16" x 28". It is Latex and PVC Free. I'm really pleased with the quality of this and I feel like it has enough tunnels and ventilation to prevent mildew. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment