Saturday, March 12, 2016

Organic Eye Cream Unique One of a Kind Formula Combats Dark Circles Puffiness & Bags With Rosehip And Borage Seed Oil Free Travel Bag And Moisturizer Sample

I wake up with puffy, dark circles under my eyes every morning. I received this organic eye cream in the mail after awakening and even my husband pointed out my eyes looking brighter. I'm so tired of hearing, "you look tired". That is now coming to an end! It definitely is no overnight miracle cream... It takes time. Has Jojoba Oil which is becoming pretty popular in facial creams due to it's benefits to the skin among many other effective ingredients including caffeine. The pump bottle comes with .5 ounces but it does not take much at all to apply so it will last for a long time. Bottom line, I would definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment