Saturday, March 5, 2016

Blackhead Remover Kit, Oak Leaf Dermatologist Grade

I ordered this professional extractor set for my blackhead farm. These tools are a MUST when it comes to ridding yourself of nasty blackheads and blemishes. The tools are top quality and the case is so pretty! For those of you who have never used this before… Be sure to steam your face for 5-10 minutes prior to using these tools for maximum effectiveness. I just use a bowl of boiling water and place a towel over my head for this. This will allow your pores to open up to make removal easier on you. Your pores will become smaller and your skin will look radiant… I highly recommend! I wish I would have used sooner to prevent scarring from picking at my face! This product was received either at no or low cost for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment