Saturday, March 12, 2016

US Cake Supply by Chefmaster Liqua-Gel Paste Cake Color Set - The 12 Most Popular Colors in 0.7 fl. oz. (20ml) Bottles

This set of gel liquid paste cake coloring kit by Chefmaster has some exciting, bright, vivid colors in this set! 12 Color Liqua-Gel Set Includes: Coal Black, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Buckeye Brown, Fleshtone, Leaf Green, Sunset Orange, Deep Pink, Rose Pink, Super Red, Violet and Lemon Yellow. My favorite is the rose pink as it was great for Valentine's cakes. The gel is completely edible and only takes two to three drops. It does not stain my fingers as typical food coloring would. It does stain your teeth and mouth after eating but it's so worth it!! You can make just about any color mixing these together. I'm very excited for my Easter cakes to come. I have all sorts of ideas!! Definitely recommend to other bakers like myself. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment