Sunday, March 13, 2016

PURGGO Car Air Freshener - Fragrance-Free - Lasts 365+ Days - Made with 100% Bamboo Charcoal - Auto Odor Eliminator, Remover, Neutralizer, Absorber - Best Refresher for Adults, Kids, Dogs [LAVA GRAY]

This PURGGO Bamboo Car Air Freshener is an awesome way of keeping your car smelling fresh. Between the kids leaving moldy food under the car to stinky sports clothes and shoes, my car can get pretty unpleasant. I've tried everything and while a lot of those work, they only last 2-4 weeks. This bamboo charcoal air freshener works differently. Air passes through it and collects nasty smells and locks them in tiny particles. The air freshener measures 13.6 x 5.3 x 1.6 inches and can be hooked over your headrest with the built in strap. I personally, put it under my seat. I just can't get over how much the smell is controlled now. It can last up to one year. This makes it all worth it! No hassle of trading new out. I definitely recommend for any car. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment