Saturday, March 5, 2016

Muslin Swaddle Blanket - 3 Pack, PINK - Ziggy Baby 48 x 48 Large Muslin Blanket for Girls in Chevron, Cross & Arrow Patterns - 100% Muslin Soft Cotton Baby Swaddle Wrap - Best Baby Shower Gift

Excellent for many baby uses, swaddling, burp cloths, light blanket, nursing cover. This pack of three swaddle blankets by Ziggy are nice! I must admit, I was skeptical since this was offered to me at no cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. Although they are more pricey than others the quality of this muslin is the best I could find, and the size is generous. They measure 48 inches by 48 inches!! Especially helpful if you are having a spring or summer baby girl. There is no doubt your girl will be stylin in these colorful and fun designs. I wondered if they were just popular because of the brand, but after using them I realize it's because they are great products too! I love how they can be used in four ways. Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment