Friday, March 4, 2016

First Aid Kit From Patch-Up (39 unique medical items totaling 270 pieces) Designed For Family Emergency Care. Compact-Waterproof-Nylon Bag Is Ideal For Home-Car-Boat-Sports-Outdoors. Be Prepared Now!

Wow, this First Aid Kit from Patch-Up Products is hands down, the best emergency kit I've ever owned or even seen for that fact. I don't usually go to extremes to review a product but I can't say it enough. From the case it comes in to the 270 piece items it comes with, it's made with quality and quantity!! The carrying case it comes in is quality made nylon that is stain resistant and water proof. It folds out with clear, zippered pockets that lets you see what is what. When I first opened it, I thought it was just the additional pockets but to my surprise, the just kept rolling out. A few of the products in this kit includes: instant ice pack, emergency blanket, a tourniquet, and a CPR resuscitation mask. Not to mention all the bandaids and different size bandages. I initially was going to use in my car and then I saw how much useful things were there, I decided to keep it home. I don't know what else you could squeeze in there. Out of the 270 items, 39 of them are unique. This would make an excellent gift for anyone. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment