Monday, March 28, 2016

iPhone Charger - TURATA 3 in 1 Apple Lightning to USB Cable, Apple USB Cables Sturdy Charging Cord for iPhone 5/5s/5c 6/6s Plus, iPad mini/Air/Pro iPod touch(2×3ft Cables, 1x1ft Cable)

I ordered this 3pc set of lightning charging cables by TURATA. First off, let me tell you how thick and strong these cables are. These are made with good quality. These charge at a good rate of charging speed. Gives me no error. I can't believe how many cables you receive in this set. My children steal my cables all the time and I'm hiding these. This set comes with one, 1ft cable that works great at my pc and two 3ft cables. So far these cables work just as good as the original. I will update if anything changes. Definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment