Sunday, March 20, 2016

Best Baby Bib Set by NinoStar Complete Pack of 5 Bandana Drool Bibs ,1 Stuffed Giraffe Plush Toy 12 Monthly Milestone Stickers Infant Snap-on Drooling Towels Perfect Baby Shower Gift for Boys or Girls

We love the bandana shaped bibs, they do a great job of catching drool and spit-up while keeping our baby's chest and shirt dry. The three snaps are nice and snug where baby can't pull them off. They are a good fit and slide easily around his neck so he doesn't get chaffed even when they are wet. Also, I find them far cuter than standard bibs and like how thin they are in the summer heat. No doubting he's a stylin' little boy in these. Comes with a small plush toy that he loves! The 12 month decals are adorable. I use these to take monthly pics. Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment