Thursday, March 17, 2016

Albumin & Hyaluronic Acid Serum-Glutathione, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Beta Glucan. (1) (Misc.)

Pros: Effective; Easy To Use; Good Value; Lightweight I've been using this product off and on for about a year in between my Botox injections. Every time I decide or remember to put it on, I always get compliments on how radiant my skin looks. It fills in the lines, and dries very quickly. I love the price, and it almost does the exact same thing as the injections. It comes in a blue, one ounce bottle however, it does not take much to apply so don't overdo it. Also, it's important to remember to shake this good before using to get full benefits of this serum. I highly recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment