Tuesday, March 22, 2016

NEW - Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum - For Sensitive Skin - Includes Rose Damascena, Organic Rosehip Oil, Niacinamide (Vit B), Evening Primrose, Bearberry, and Lavender - 1.18 Oz

Once again, I'm impressed with Valentia product. This This hydrating facial serum goes on smoothly, light, and non greasy when applying in the morning. You can immediately feel the difference on your face. It smells very good considering it is made of great, natural oils. Just a few are Rose Oil, Evening Primrose and Rosehip Seed Oil. My face needed this serum. Every year at this time, my face completely turns dry. This serum has restored and brought my face back to life!! It comes in a 1.18 ounce bottle but it does not take but a little to apply. Definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment