Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tissue Paper-Craft Paper-Colored Paper Larger-19 2/3" X 29 1/2"-Heavier Thicker (21GSM)-More colors 25 vibrant colors-100 Sheets Paper Crafts Pack in Bulk-Gift Wrap -The best Paper Tissue Value Pack-Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. (Office Product)

This tissue paper by Aspicio Products is high quality tissue paper! The colors are are so bright and vibrant!! This tissue paper is by far the thickest paper I've ever used but still flexible to make my gift bags adorable. Something I found interesting was the black color!! I live in a rural area and I've never been able to find black. They are large sheets measuring 19 2/3 inches X 29 1/2 inches so this saves me having to use several. There is 25 colors with four if each so that is a total of a 100 sheets! This will last me awhile. I highly recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment