Sunday, February 28, 2016

SnackCubby - Multi-purpose Reusable Snack Bag & Ice Pop Mold with Accessory Straw / Popscicle Cap - Great for Lunch Boxes - 2 Pack Clear

This set of two SnackCubby Silicone storage containers is exactly what I needed for my daughter's school snack every day. I am tired of using sandwich bags because it adds up having to buy them often. These containers are made with great quality and hold up to 8.5 ounces. They have lids to seal your snack in securely as well. Easy to use, and because of the narrow tube, easy to transport as well. They are easy to clean and are dishwasher safe. Most of the week I just rinse them and use again. Highly recommended for anyone with young kids or even adults. They can be used for several things. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment