Monday, February 29, 2016

BEAUTYOILS.CO All Natural Restorative Shaving Oil (2 fl oz) - Moisturizes and Protects Against Nicks, Cuts and Razor Burn

I ordered this shaving oil by Beautyoils.co, not for my husband but for myself. I get horrible razor bumps after shaving my legs. Someone recommend this oil so I thought I'd give it shot. I apply about three to four drops and rub on my legs while in the shower. It has a refreshing mint smell. After shaving I remember to rinse my razor because that's kind of a thick oil for the razor. My legs feel so moisturized after. I have only been using it for three days so from what I can tell, I have no new bumps. I love the feeling of my skin though, and cannot wait to see the full results after continued use. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment