Sunday, February 14, 2016

No Touch Mouse Snap Trap In Clear Box - No See Pet Safe Kid Friendly Mice - 4pk

I ordered this set of four No touch Mouse Snap Traps by Grandpa Gus's for my basement where mice have taken over. I quit using the snap traps because of my cats safety n it to mention the mess they make when mice are not dead and drag it around before they die. These are simply the best. You see nothing, no touching the dead mice and best of all mess free. Each box measures 5 x 5 x 2 inches. I set these babies immediately using peanut butter and within 30 mins, 3 out of the four traps caught mice. I was shocked!! I am not a fan of removing so I brought them to my husband to do this so we could reset. To my surprise, there was no mess inside the traps. I'm not sure if the traps line up perfectly to immediately snap their neck (sorry so gruesome) or what but even my husband said he'd never seen one that did leave a mess. He pulled back the lever, released, applied peanut butter and closed. To open these there is a special key that comes with each one for extra protection against children and animals. Fantastic invention. We are truly blessed. Btw... We caught 6 more today. I'd say they work quite well!!! I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment