Saturday, February 20, 2016

charger is great for multi port charging. I use it to charge anything with a USB port charger including ; my multiple tablets, headphones, and my Iphone/ipod all at the same time (two at a time that is). It chargers relatively quickly even when other things are plugged in, and I haven't had a problem with bending or loose plug ins like some of my other chargers. The 8 pin cable is made thick and durable. It charges at a good rate of speed. I've had a lot of junk cables in the past and this seems to be made really well. This charger set is NOT made by Apple but Smartgik. Seems to be some confusion here but it states Apple because it is designed for Apple products to be compatible with. This is why when you first plug it in, a pop-up will come up about not being compatible. You need to click ignore and it will not popup anymore. I've had no difference at all compared to my original charger. Definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment