Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cerberuso Multitool. Speciality 13 in 1 High Quality, Versatile Hand Tool. Multi Pliers for Camping, Hiking, Survival, Military, Hunting, Home, Car, Office, Outdoor & DIY tasks. FREE Nylon Sheath.

I ordered this Multitool by Cerberuso for my little handyman husband. My husband is a little bit of a redneck and is constantly rigging something to work or fixing it. He's had plenty of multitools like this in the last or still has but has never had one like this. This has thirteen tools in one. He is an electrician on the side and loves this because of its wirecutter and stripper. This tool can be used for so many different things I could go all day listing them. It's heavy duty and made of 100% stainless steel. It stays all locked together and sturdy unlike some of his others. The thirteen tools that are included in the hand tool are wire cutters, wire strippers, spring loaded nose pliers, serrated edge knife, long blade, short blade, bottle opener, can opener, flathead screwdrivers in 3 sizes, Phillips screwdriver and file. This would make a perfect gift for man or woman because even I find myself using the screwdriver. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample at lower cost for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment