Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Light Blue Square Pops - 24 Pack - Cotton Candy Flavored - "How To Build a Candy Buffet Guide" included! (Misc.)

I ordered these cotton candy square sucker pops for my son's birthday party. He had to have blue suckers and I found these. First off, let me tell you, they were a hit and addictive. I had 20 kids and the set came with 24. Kids kept coming back asking if I had more, lol. I gave my son the other three and kept one for myself. They 1 inch size square pops on top with the whole sucker with stick measuring four inches. They are individually wrapped so nothing can contaminate them. They were a hit! I definitely recommend for any cotton candy lovers! I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment