Thursday, February 11, 2016

Go Away Funny Glass Coffee Mug 13 oz - Perfect Birthday Gift for Men or Women - Unique Valentines Day Gifts for Him or Her - Cool Present Idea for Coworkers, Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter, Husband or Wife

This mug is hilarious. It is clear with white print stating measure lines of how much you drank to what your mood should be. It measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.8 inches and holds a generous 13 ounces of your favorite drink, whether it be coffee, hot chocolate, whatever.. it's extremely durable however if you were to break it or printing comes off, they will send you a replacement. It us dishwasher safe and microwavable. I ordered this for my aunt who we all know has to have her coffee before speaking with anyone, lol. We have always given her grief and she is proud to say it. She got a good laugh and so did my family. Now, she can think of me every morning, lol. Great gift. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment