Wednesday, February 17, 2016

CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad - Mouse Pad Included - Premium Quality Foam That You Can Trust - New and Improved Shape Provides Comfort and Support to Hands While Typing - PLUS 3 Years Warranty (Office Product)

I ordered this set of cushion keyboard wrist mat and mouse pad by CushionCare for my daughter who is constantly playing minecraft. She is going to develop carpal tunnel early if I hadn't got this. The keyboard wrist pad measures 18 x 3.3 x 0.4 inches with plenty of length to go down her whole keyboard. It's a sturdy yet impressionable cushion which is good. The mouse pad is the same say. They both have a textured grip on the bottom to keep them from sliding which works great. These are bendable and go right back in place. I folded them and put them in my daughter's laptop bag and they fold out and go right back to the same place they should. Would make a great gift too. Definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment