Thursday, February 18, 2016

Changing Pad Cover Set PINK GIRLS - 2 Pack - Soft Jersey Cotton Changing Pad Fitted Sheet Set, Pink Chevron & Polka Dot by Ziggy Baby - Best Baby Shower Gift Sets for Girls

These changing pad sheet set of two by Ziggy Baby are adorable for my baby girls room. One is pink chevron and one is pink polka dots which I love both and trade out often. They are very soft and made out of 100% Jersey cotton yet very breathable. I throw one in the wash on delicate and use the other while washing. They should fit any size changing pad as they are stretchable. Fit for most changing pads up to 16 inch x 32 inch. I'm extremely satisfied with these as I am all Ziggy Baby products. This would make any mom happy as a baby shower gift. Definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment