Thursday, February 11, 2016

I'm Your Favorite Child Funny Glass Coffee Mug - Fun Birthday Gift for Mom and Dad - Cool Novelty Present Idea for Parents - Unique Valentines Day Cup for Men, Women, Him or Her From Son or Daughter

This mug is hilarious. It is clear with white print stating "I love how we all know I'm your favorite child". It measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.8 inches and holds a generous 13 ounces of your favorite drink, whether it be coffee, hot chocolate, whatever.. it's extremely durable however if you were to break it or printing comes off, they will send you a replacement. I ordered this for my mother because I'm constantly saying I'm your favorite child and have for years. I sign her bday cards and Christmas cards this way so when I saw this, I couldn't pass it up. She got a good laugh and so did my five sisters. Now, she can think of me every morning, lol. Great gift. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment