Thursday, February 11, 2016

Bright Outdoors LED Safety Lights (2 Pack) Ideal for Running, Dog Walking, Cycling & Night Sports. USB Rechargeable, with Bike Strap, Armband & Belt Clip. Strobe, Steady, Red & White Visibility Modes

I ordered this set of two outdoor led safety lights. These I use for one running and the other on my bike. This is a must have at night for safety concerns. These are nice because they are small and lightweight measuring 1.75"x1.2" and weighing ½ oz. They come with belt hook, arm strap, and bike strap. They are super bright to be so compact. Has four light modes including Strobe, Steady, Red & White Visibility. Great for emergencies as well. Easy to recharge using a micro usb cable. This would make use for many reasons. Would also make a good gift. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample at lower cost for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment