Sunday, February 7, 2016

Portable Outdoor Shower Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker by AYL Soundfit, Waterproof, Wireless with 10 Hour Rechargeable Battery Life, Powerful 5W Audio Driver, Pairs with All Bluetooth Devices (Ocean Blue)

I have a waterproof AM/FM shower radio, but it doesn't have bluetooth. I also have a Photive Cyren bluetooth speaker that is rubber coated, but it doesn't appear to technically be water resistant. So I was looking for a bluetooth speaker that would be okay in the shower. This speaker by AYL was exactly what I was looking for. I was surprised at how small it was--slightly larger than a coaster. It is compact and relatively light weight, which is good, as the light weight makes the hanging attachment more practical. It has an internal rechargeable battery, so I plugged it in to one of my many micro-USB charging cables and it charged up quickly. Pairing the speaker with my iPhone was very simple--just like any other bluetooth accessory. It is easy to turn on and off--just hold the power button. The sound is pretty good and very easy to hear over a running shower. However, I found that the quality of the audio source makes a big difference. Some audio, like a podcast I listened to, sounded fine. But one audio book I am listening to sounded terrible because the audio caused the "s" sounds to hiss and distort. So the quality of the sound will vary depending on what you listen to. This is so versatile. I can use it outside, when we go camping, etc... I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment