Monday, December 14, 2015

Yalmeh Peerless Beauty Glorifying Vitamin C Natural and Organic Anti Aging Face Skin Toner (Health and Beauty)

This toner was tried on a whim from an offer. I absolutely love this vitamin c toner. It is made from all natural ingredients such as vitamin c and has no harsh chemicals. Vitamin c is a great antioxidant to clear up bacteria on the face, thus reducing acne in turn tightening pores. I am prone to breakouts however I have insanely sensitive skin. I cannot use any products that are related to acne because it makes me skin 10x worse. This toner has cleared up any blemishes I had and I have not been getting more. It is such a gentle product and it smells fabulous. My face feels like it can breathe again. my pores are noticeably shrinking however it is no overnight miracle. You have to keep up your daily regiman. Bottom line, I would highly recommend this as it truly changed my skin better than anticipated. This product was received either at no or low cost. I decided to review for inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading! http://www.amazon.com/Yalmeh-Peerless-Beauty-Glorifying-Vitamin/dp/B00QWCUT7E/ref=lp_8134242011_1_8?srs=8134242011&ie=UTF8&qid=1446073221&sr=8-8

No comments:

Post a Comment