Monday, December 28, 2015

Magicfly Door Stopper 4 Pack, Securely Wedges The Door And Works on All Floor Surfaces, Premium Rubber Door Stops

I love this set of door stoppers. My house was built in 1900 so you can imagine the unlevel floors I have but I wouldn't trade it for anything. However doors floating the opposite direction I want it to can drive me mad when they shut behind me. These door shoppers work great because in some rooms I have a huge gap that most door stoppers won't work. I can use two of these rubber ones to make a big one to hold it in place. It is made with quality rubber that can be roughed up and still look the same. It is easy on my old doors and no scuffing it up. I definitely recommend. Received a free sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment