Saturday, December 12, 2015

Accuon 4 Channel Digital Timer Clock, White (Kitchen)

I love my new four channel digital timer. It features a large display an easily readable. Each channel has its own alarm and all four channels can be ran at the same time. You can set it to 12 hour or 24 hour. My favorite part is the timer can count up or count down. I love to bake. Always baking and my 7 year old recently started taking interest and has been writing down recipes and instructions in her little cookbook she made herself. This counting up function comes in handy because baking all the years I have, I kind of know when it's done by looking on my favorite treats so I've used this to count the actual baking time for her to right down. Batteries are included. Probably the best timer hands down I've ever owned. Highly recommend. This product was offered for the purpose of inspection and for an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment