Monday, December 28, 2015

Kuuk 2 in 1 Vegetable Spiralizer - Make Low Carb Pasta / Spaghetti / Noodle Shapes (Green)

Such a simple tool, easy to use and clean. I absolutely love it. My grandmother is 88 yrs old and has a mild form of dementia. She refuses vegetables, but with this tool I get her to eat zucchini because she thinks its spaghetti. I also use it on cucumbers, yello squash, sweet potatoes & white potatoes. It brings some fancy to the simplest dishes. The peeler and knife are also made with the same great quality. Easy to wash or you can use it in dishwasher. This product was received either at no or low cost for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment