Saturday, December 12, 2015

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream - Natural and Organic Ingredients - Corrective Eye Treatment with Vitamin C, Astaxanthin, and Organic Rosehip Oil - 1.18 Oz (Misc.)

My original eye cream was discontinued, so I went on a search for a new one. I spent about a week and came to this item. I try to use more natural products and I must say this was a good buy. I've been using it about 10 days. I have sensitive skin and this is gentle around my eyes. I know it can take a few weeks or more to see results but I like what I'm seeing and how the skin around my eyes feel. I love the fact that it has vitamin c because the antioxidants from this combats bacteria that builds in your pores. I'm very satisfied. This product was offered for the purpose of inspection and for an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment