Monday, December 14, 2015

#1 Bestseller 50% Sale! 20 Self Tan Towelettes | Self Tanner Sunless Tanning Half Body Wipes | Application Towels (Misc.)

This is the first sunless tanner product I have ever used and have had a great experience. I have olive-toned skin and this product gives me just a slight bronzed glow that doesn't look orange. DO NOT shave 24 hours before and be sure to exfoliate before applying. Do not forget to get dry skin parts of you such as knees and elbows. It took around 3 hours to have a nice glow. I also find that it is easy to apply and I do not experience any streaking. I didn't wear gloves as it is to complicating to hold onto the wipe. It is very similar to a baby wipe. Apply it everywhere and don't forget crevices. The smell isn't too great, but I don't find it to be too bad and it goes away in a few hours. I don't have much to compare this to since it is my first however I'm extremely satisfied with the results as I was a little skeptical while waiting, lol. This product was offered for the purpose of inspection and for an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment