Thursday, January 7, 2016

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask - Natural and Organic Ingredients - With Kaolin Clay, Hisbiscus & Cranberry Fibers - 4 Oz (Misc.)

I tried this mask out and have to say, I was skeptical. My face has never done well with masks - no matter what they claim to do. I put this one on and let it sit for a bit. I used my cleansing sponge to remove it and OH MY GOODNESS, my skin felt AMAZING. After 2 uses I could see a radical change in tone and feel (with it being noticeably softer after one use). You don't need much, and it can go on in a thin layer. Kaolin clay is good for so many uses. Here are a few benefits: • Calming to the skin • Doesn’t over dry but still effective against acne • Removes dead skin cells • Has disinfectant properties which help heal existing blemishes and prevent new ones • Removes impurities from the pores • Stimulates circulation which improves healing and provides nourishment for the skin Great value and wonderful results. Definitely recommend. I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a free sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment