Sunday, January 24, 2016

2PM Essentials Frosted Glass Roll On Bottles for Perfume, Wax, Lip Balm, Essential Oils, Deodorant, Frosted Cobalt Blue, 10ml (Health and Beauty)

Excellent roller bottles! I was beyond pleased with my recent order of 10 mL frosted glass roller bottles with metal rollers! I am an avid essential oil user and make a lot of my own blends, so I was very happy with my recent purchase. Good quality glass bottles and metal roller balls are my favorites! Looking forward to buying from this company again! This was a test run for me of two bottles to see the quality and I check for leaks when ordering a different brand. Pleased to say they hold up nicely! I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment