Friday, January 8, 2016

Festive Patio Lights Outdoor Hanging String Lighting - 48 Feet Long with 15 Dropped Sockets- 13 Ft Ext Cord Included - 21 bulbs - 6 Extra

I ordered these string lights by festive patio lights and was blown away. These lights are commercial grade and therefore obviously heavy duty. Definitely more than I anticipated. They were a snap to install around my patio and the look is EXACTLY what I was trying to achieve. They are old school design is very classy and just plain cool. While not so bright as to hurt the eyes, they absolutely illuminate our patio with the perfect amount of light. All in all they create a level of functional ambiance that I didn’t think was possible. The black rubber coated, 14 gauge wire has a total of 15 sockets with three feet in between each and 48 feet long. Came with 21 lightbulbs which is a bonus for the price. That means there is six extra for replacement bulbs. Each socket can hold 40 watts. If you’re looking for a great set of string lights, you’re search is over. Definitely recommend and my mom and sis have already ordered after seeing mine! I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received at low cost for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment