Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator Water Flosser with High Capacity Water Tank (Health and Beauty)

This water mouth irrigators is very powerful to be a rechargeable device. It arrived with some charge to it but for maximum results, I would recommend charging first. It has rechargeable Nicd batteries that charge off of a power cord with Universal Voltage, 100 to 240V~50/60Hz. I feel it lasts full strength between 10-12 hours before it gets weaker. Has a large, removable reservoir that holds more without the hassle of having to refill constantly. Has two, interchangeable rotating heads that can be used for two people. This device has 3 power modes on it changing modes with a press of a button. The pulse mode is great for massaging, normal mode would be for your hard to reach crevices more likely where food gets stuck, and soft I use for more open spaces or gaps. I simply lean over the sink and reach everywhere I would with typical string flossing. I do floss with string still but use this at night before bed to reach spaces around my bridge. You can also use while charging. I know it's been asked about the shower. Some say they have, I however am not because of the batteries, we all know it will have shorter life once water has got into places like that. Overall, I simply impressed with the power when using it as a portable device. Definitely recommend and now sister is getting one since seeing mine. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample at lower cost for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment