Monday, January 25, 2016

Digital Kitchen Timer with Big Digits and Strong Magnet, Loud Beep. Comes with Additional Timer.

I love my new digital timer. It features a large display an easily readable. Has a very loud alarm so you don't miss it. Also has magnetic backing which is great in the kitchen because I can set it on my refrigerator. It takes 1 triple A battery. My favorite part is the timer can count up or count down. I love to bake. Always baking and my 7 year old recently started taking interest and has been writing down recipes and instructions in her little cookbook she made herself. This counting up function comes in handy because baking all the years I have, I kind of know when it's done by looking on my favorite treats so I've used this to count the actual baking time for her to right down. Batteries are included. Probably the best timer hands down I've ever owned. Now, the second square timer was an added bonus. It too has a kickstand or strong magnet on back. I gave this to my daughter for homework assignments where we have to time how many words she can read per minute. She feels like mommy sometimes with her own and brings hers to the kitchen too. Highly recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment