Friday, January 22, 2016

The World's Best Exfoliating Gloves Set! Natural Eco Friendly Body Scrub Exfoliator Pack: Bamboo Fiber and Loofah, Jute and Sisal Mitts with Printed Guide and Free Finger Exfoliator Thermalabs Patent (Misc.)

I've been suffering from dry, flaky skin for years. Even get infected hairs because I can never find something strong yet gentle enough for my sensitive skin. This set of exfoliating mitts was the answer. I am marking this seller and saving so I remember when I need another set. They are made very durable and has 3 different types from mild exfoliating to more harsh exfoliating. Has fingertip gloves that I use on my face for gentle exfoliating. (Never seen these before) so very cool. I use them in the shower and after a bath. You can use them anywhere on your body that needs it including arms and neck. This comes with a direction kit that even shows you safe cleaning. These gloves were more than anticipated. My sister is now ordering. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment